10/25/11



I have just moved into a new Quince office, which is great in so many ways, but also sad since I'm not working from home and can't sneak little moments with my Immie.
But, there's nothing to complain about, really. The space is open and white. I'll be able to have mini photo shoots here—making the winter months less of a hassle in terms of location hunting. AND, I get to share it with my good friend, Karen. Not bad at all.
On the table are pieces of fabric I have been cutting out for a little tote bag. Cecily and I have been taking beginner sewing lessons together. SO MUCH FUN.

ps: I have a new pattern I'm releasing tomorrow...

3 comments:

Vibeke said...

i am excited about seeing your new pattern, they are always so lovely!

i am having a yarn swap at my blog now, maybe you will like to enter : )

v

madder said...

oh fun! i'll pop on by...
c

Regina said...

The new office space looks wonderful. Maybe a bit more space to spread out your work. And looking forward to seeing the new pattern - I must have visited too soon this morning.