yarn yarn yarn

I have been super busy lately...still haven't gotten around to posting about Rhinebeck. Well, hopefully that will still come once I upload those photos to my computer. Til then, here is a peek at some new yarn I purchased.
The top photo is a lace weight I bought at The Sanguine Gryphon booth. And, of course, just as I found out about them (I'm a little behind...) as they are ending their business together. Ah, well. The bottom photo was also purchased at Rhinebeck at the The Greenwood Hill Farm booth. I LOVE this yarn. It's soft and lofty...can't wait to knit a pair of mittens with this.
The middle photo is some pretty String Theory yarn I bought at Purl Diva. I think this will become a sweater for Immie.

Stay tuned for this Wednesday—it is my turn on the Coastal Knits blog tour!


Erin said...

Oh, that String Theory yarn would make the best sweater that has ever existed! I'm so jealous!

madder said...

Yeah--and that color is delicious. Imogen will look so smashing!

lilyknits said...

I can't wait to make the mittens! Every time I walk into my office I give my yarn a little squeeze. Lets start soon!!

madder said...

yes, let's! we'll have to get Cecily to join in, too.