8/22/12

Clementine!




Meet Clementine, a collection of little knits which include a hoodie, a vest, and a toddler shrug. As you can see they all are adorned with Feather and Fan, a pretty and simple-to-knit lace pattern that is so appealing, I had to use it in all 3 designs. I just couldn't help myself.

The Clementine hoodie comes in 2 different lengths--a long, a-lined version and a shorter, straight-shaped version. Both are knitted in Lark (long shown in Apricot, short shown in Egret). Both the vest and the shrug are made in soft-to-the-touch-Chickadee (vest shown in Nasturtium, shrug shown in Petal).

The photos in the e-book were taken in Seattle back in June, so I thought it'd be fun for Immie to model these pieces last weekend (see below), since we were hanging around our yard anyway. Though she has grown a bit since then, one thing hasn't changed--she's still on the move. I can't get that girl to stand still unless she's eating blackberries or picking dandelions or picking mint or...you get the idea. But, I love her energy. She keeps me going. (Sorry to bombard you with so many photos. I know I've said that before--it's just so hard to edit my little, imp Imogen.)

 Both the e-book and the individual patterns are available on Madder and Ravelry.
 
xo
c











13 comments:

Nicole said...

How darling!

madder said...

Thanks!

Gudrun Johnston said...

So adorable! What a professional (and cute) model you have!

elena gold said...

i love everything! Im especially dying over the hoodie's hood and that wee shrug! and Immie is so crazy cute, of course. Its so nice how everything is related in color and pattern; since they are all so doable it could be made as a set for a special little girl. :)

thao said...

These might be the cutest knitwear model I've seen. :-) What a wonderful collection!

Amy said...

Its all so beautiful!

madder said...

thank you!!

nicole said...

What a sweet collection! That little shrug is beyond adorable, especially on your little Immie!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous ! I'm in love with the dark orange cardigan...

Unknown said...

I love this pattern. How can I purchase it?

madder said...

Hi Ann,
You can go to my website: http://maddermade.com/patterns/

Or go to Ravelry:http://www.ravelry.com/designers/carrie-bostick-hoge

thanks!

Melissa said...

Hi Carrie, I just wanted to say how much we love the clementine vest in this house! I've knitted it a couple of times now and my Emmeline says "it's the best vest ever!". High praise coming from a fussy four year old! Cheers, Melissa x

madder said...

So glad to hear this, Melissa!!