belated rhinebeck post

Golly. I can't believe Rhinebeck was nearly a month ago! Time flies when you're super busy, I guess. I've been working on photographing a craft book which has been a lot of fun, but a lot of work. It always takes longer than you think! And at Quince, I have been working on laying out a couple books--one for Hannah (Mabel's Closet) and the other for Gudrun (Knit with me). Yowza. It's been a little crazy.

Anyway, Immie and I had a great time at the Rhinebeck Sheep and Wool Festival. We saw a lot of friends, ate a few cider donuts with hot cider, and thoroughly enjoyed the foliage and warm weather (knitwear was removed mid-day). And the animals! Gotta love Paco-Vicuña. The softest fleece I've ever felt. Dreamy...

Oh, and yes, that's my girl playing her harmonica in the last photo.


Aine said...

Aaw! Look at her all coordinated with the leaves! So cute. I love that hoodie more every time I see it.


madder said...

I know those leaves were so pretty. I love Fall. :)