3/25/13

made



Imogen is really into doll play right now, so I recently bought her a little bed for her babies. The bed seemed too hard and empty without textile components, so project #1 on my sewing to-do list was a padded "mattress" and pillow for it. Immie woke up from her nap to find these small presents in the babe bed--she was so excited!

I'm glad I started with these easy, quick projects. It was fun to hear the wurr of my machine and to have two finished projects in such a short time. More sewing!!


Also...check out this conversation post I did with A butterfly in my hair. Thank you so much, V, for inviting me to your blog space.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wonderful fabric--what is it?

madder said...

The pillow is made with Lotta Jansdotter fabric (from Z: http://www.zfabric.com/)

And the mattress fabric is from Fiddlehead (http://www.fiddleheadartisansupply.com/) but I can't remember who designed it.
I love the colors in that one....

Lori ann said...

lovely conversation!

this little bed and bedding is so precious, even more so for me as my first baby turned 33 today, and she had the very same bed and mama made pillow & blanket at imogens age! timeless.

madder said...

Aw. Yes, timeless. Some things need not "advance" with technology!
(Happy bday to your babe!)

Lori ann said...

thank you! she and i are laughing, how did we get so old!

madder said...

Time goes by so quickly!

nicole said...

No wonder she was excited! That is one sweet baby bed.